Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They went to college for this

I woke up and flipped on the TV hoping to get some news.

It's snowing.


Yup... definitely snowing.

I watched the updated forecast with some interest (the snowstorm warning turned into a full-fledged blizzard warning as I was watching). Then the news started with the man-on-the-street interviews.

Well, since we've been told for days to stay inside (the entire city is shut down, including bus services and subway), there aren't a lot of men-on-the-street to interview.

I watched with mild fascination as this poor reporter (she went to college for this, folks) got interviewed by the other college-educated reporters back at the station about her latte.


... her latte in the snow.

As you can see by the time, it was almost 9am when I took that picture. They pre-empted the Today Show for this: Two hours of talking about...

...snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment